Updates on Past
Town Hall Meetings
Here are the slides from past Town Hall meetings.
|The Beginning of Mass (Introductory Rites)|
|The Readings from the Bible (Liturgy of the Word)|
|Prayers at the Altar (Liturgy of the Eucharist)|
|Going to Communion(Communion Rite and Dismissal)|
Faith Formation 2015-2016 Fall Registration is Monday, August 24!
It’s that time of year again - Registration for the 2015/2016 Faith Formation Year! Registration will be held in St. Augustine’s Hall. Mark your calendars now:
Monday, August 24: Noon - 7:00 pmPlease note:
- You must be a registered parishioner of CCOP to enroll your children in Faith Formation.
- You must provide a baptismal certificate for each child at the time of registration, even if they were baptized at CCOP, unless you have previously done so.
- NO REGISTRATION FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED BY MAIL.
- Families who are new to the Family Program must meet with the coordinator as a part of the registration process. Please contact the Faith Formation Office for more details.
- The format of the Elementary Program has changed. Please contact the Faith Formation Office for more details.
1st Wednesdays at Main St.
The Catholic Community of Pleasanton has a booth at downtown Pleasanton's First Wednesday Summer Street Fair.
Please visit our booth between 6:00 PM and 9:00 PM every First Wednesday. One of our choirs performs and our teens provide face painting for the kids. We talk to people about our Church and our faith. It's a non-threatening way to begin sharing our faith!
Mark your calendars to visit the CCOP booth (near Dean's Cafe on Main Street) every First Wednesday from May to September!